An outstanding work environment for outstanding people!
At Rodman CPAs, we know that great people make a great accounting firm. Our team shares a commitment to understanding our clients’ business and helping them to achieve strong financial performance and growth. With this in mind, we strive to recruit bright, highly enthusiastic, motivated and well-rounded CPAs, accountants and staff.
Whether you are an entry-level industry professional or an experienced CPA, you will enjoy many workplace benefits including:
- Respect and collaboration among partners and staff
- A supportive, high performance environment
- Direct access to partners
- CPE training and education
- Mentoring, soft skills training and team-building programs
- Commitment to performance management and feedback
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Tax season meals
- Flexible hours
- Firm-wide business and social events
- Newly constructed offices
- Convenient cafeteria and state-of-the-art fitness center
We are always looking for talented people who place a high value on learning, collaboration, and commitment to outstanding client service. If this sounds like you, please email Jennifer Minor, Director of Administration, at email@example.com.
“They get all the complexities of our start-up business and help us every step of the way”
“I trust the Rodman team”
“Rodman is remarkably efficient and effective at keeping us organized”
“They really understand family-business issues”