An outstanding work environment for outstanding people!
At Rodman CPAs, we know that great people make a great accounting firm. Our team shares a commitment to understanding our clients’ business and helping them to achieve strong financial performance and growth. With this in mind, we strive to recruit bright, highly enthusiastic, motivated and well-rounded CPAs, accountants and staff.
Whether you are an entry-level industry professional or an experienced CPA, you will enjoy many workplace benefits including:
- Respect and collaboration among partners and staff
- A supportive, high performance environment
- Direct access to partners
- CPE training and education
- Mentoring, soft skills training and team-building programs
- Commitment to performance management and feedback
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Tax season meals
- Flexible hours
- Firm-wide business and social events
- Newly constructed offices
- Convenient cafeteria and state-of-the-art fitness center
We are always looking for talented people who place a high value on learning, collaboration, and commitment to outstanding client service. If this sounds like you, please email Jennifer Minor, Director of Administration, at email@example.com.
“They understand family businesses”
“They handle complex international and multi-state tax issues that many firms do not”
“Rodman is remarkably efficient and effective at keeping us organized”
“I know the Rodman team will get the work done on time and it will be accurate”